Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
1 whole chicken breast, skinned and boned
5 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
2 medium zucchini
3 ounces uncooked fine egg noodles (about 2 cups)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, chunked
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch square pieces. Combine 1 Tbsp. each cornstarch and teriyaki sauce with garlic; stir in chicken. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 4 teaspoons cornstarch, remaining 4 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, ketchup and 1 cup water.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; keep warm.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add zucchini and onion and stir-fry 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Add chicken, teriyaki sauce mixture and tomatoes. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Pour over hot noodles; toss to combine before serving.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce