Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 medium zucchini
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/2 pound medium-size raw shrimp, peeled
1 medium onion, chunked
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks in syrup, drained
- Blend stir-fry sauce and 2 Tbsp. water.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add zucchini, onion and ginger; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, pineapple and stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until shrimp and vegetables are coated with sauce and pineapple is heated through. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.