Food Manufacturers > Products > Soy Sauce: Liquid > Premium Less Sodium Soy Sauce (PTN-LS)
Premium Less Sodium Soy Sauce (PTN-LS)
00641 (55 gal)
07025 (275 gal)
- The lowest sodium Kikkoman soy sauce available.
- A tamari style soy sauce, featuring high impact flavor, with the added benefit of less sodium than regular Premium Soy Sauce PTN.
- PTN is made using the same essential ingredients of legendary Kikkoman Soy Sauce: North American-grown and sourced wheat, soybeans, water and salt. During manufacturing, the sauce is gently fermented to release the amino acids and high levels of glutamic acid responsible for umami, enhancing the savory characteristics in all kinds of applications.
- Kikkoman uses a proprietary process to remove excess salt, resulting in a soy sauce with stronger flavor and no dilution.
- Kosher certified.
- Higher total nitrogen than regular soy sauce.
- Natural flavor enhancer. The higher amino acid and nitrogen content offers increased flavor enhancement properties.
- Satisfying flavor will stay strong, even through the harshest production and cooking environments.
- Applications include: Prepared entrees, including meat, poultry, vegetables and seafood. Asian and other applications.
WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, ALCOHOL, VINEGAR.
NOTE: PTN STANDS FOR PREMIUM TOTAL NITROGEN.